Authors who wish to present their work at ISITA2020 must submit manuscripts with a concise description of their work. Submitted manuscripts should be of sufficient depth for review by experts in the field. A submission should contain a clear presentation of the merits of the research, including (i) the main contributions, (ii) why the contributions are of interest, and (iii) how the new contributions relate to prior work.
To ensure a fair and timely review of the submissions, we ask that authors follow the guidelines below.
The deadline for initial submissions is April 10, 2020, 23:59 AoE
Manuscript submission is on EDAS. Note that a copyright transfer form must be uploaded before the manuscript is uploaded. The submission procedure is:
- Begin a new submission at https://edas.info/N26681.
- You will receive a confirmation email from EDAS.
- Create and upload the copyright transfer form, see below.
- Upload the manuscript PDF.
- Verify your PDF upload, by both the confirmation screen and email acknowledgement.
Papers are limited to 5 pages. Authors should use the IEEE template files, available at IEEE Manuscript Templates. Please observe the following points:
- Maximum 5 pages.
- Minimum font size 10 points.
- No page numbers, no headers, no footers.
- No keywords.
- Papers must be submitted as a PDF with US letter-size or ISO A4.
- The abstract should be limited to 300 words.
- LaTeX format enclosed with $ $ is allowed for mathematical notation in the abstract on EDAS.
- The title, authors and abstract in EDAS must agree with the title and authors in the PDF file.
- The authors using the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Latex should use conference_101719.tex as the template and follow the instructions therein.
- The authors using the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Word should use conference-template-letter.docx or conference-template-a4.docx as the template.
PDF compliance Uploaded PDF files should be IEEE Xplore-compliant, and will be checked by EDAS. This includes the following points:
- The PDF file must have fonts embedded. Help
- Bookmarks are not allowed in PDF files. Help
- Do not use page numbers, headers or footers. Help
Non-compliant manuscripts will not be included in the proceedings and IEEE Xplore. Other help is available at EDAS.
The following must be provided on the copyright form:
- Paper ID number from EDAS. This is a 10-digit number like 156990301, and can be found in the registration confirmation email from EDAS.
- Title, author(s) names and affiliation(s); must agree with the PDF file.
- Handwritten signature.
Errors will result in the manuscript not being reviewed.
It is preferable that the copyright transfer form is uploaded in PDF format. But a JPEG image can also be uploaded, as long as the text is readable. Upload the signed copyright transfer form to EDAS by going to the "My Papers" tab and clicking on the "+" icon next to the column "Copyright form" where the paper is located. The deadline is the same as the paper deadline.
Rights that the authors retain are described in the copyright transfer form. In the event the manuscript is not accepted or is withdrawn by the author(s) before acceptance, this agreement becomes null and void.
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings. The abstracts will be handed out to participants at the conference.
Accepted papers will also be made available on IEEE Xplore and IEICE Proceedings Series after the conference. If a paper is not presented at the conference, the paper will be excluded from IEEE Xplore and IEICE Proceedings Series. Notice that IEEE also reserves the right to withhold publishing in IEEE Xplore.
The date of issue for the ISITA2020 Proceedings will be approximately 10 days before the symposium opens. We are advising you of this in the event you are applying for a patent.
Questions regarding copyright transfer, EDAS and PDF formatting should be directed to email@example.com.
Questions regarding the review process and decisions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.